47 Driftwood Drive, Castaways Beach QLD 4567
Quality Beach House With Beautiful Ocean Views - Large Family Home
Quality beach house with beautiful ocean views – Large family home
Imagine starting your day with a leisurely stroll along the pristine sands of Castaways Beach, meeting up with friends at the beachside café “Chalet & Co” for a coffee, cold drink or a bite to eat. Or maybe throw a towel over your shoulder after work and head out for a quick refreshing dip in the surf. Sound good?
If this lifestyle appeals to you, this property represents great value and a fantastic opportunity to buy into this highly sought-after beachside location. Sitting in an elevated, quiet cul-de-sac position, capturing ocean views and rolling waves, this stylish beach house is light, bright and airy. The spacious open plan, encompassing the modern kitchen, dining and living areas, features a wall of timber bi-fold doors, enabling a seamless integration of indoor/outdoor living. The sparkling saltwater pool is extra-long at 11 metres – ideal for swimming laps – and it’s solar-heated, so you can enjoy it almost year-round.
Built over two levels, with four large bedrooms plus a separate study. Generous living areas on both levels allows for great separation - perfect for teenage kids and guests alike. Two of the bedrooms are located on the ground floor, with the main bedroom and remaining guest bedroom situated on the upper level. The main bedroom has its own separate wing and takes advantage of the beautiful ocean views and opens onto a large deck. It also has a substantial ensuite with luxury spa bath, and an additional room, currently used as a gym, that could easily be converted into a generous dressing room.
The upstairs second living area has high vaulted ceilings and also opens onto the large upper deck. This is a great place to sit and have a coffee or glass of wine while you enjoy cooling ocean breezes and drink in the amazing views (including the odd whale and kite surfer!)
This fabulous family home also has great investment potential. In the past, as both a popular holiday rental and long-term lease, it has generated income of $75K – $80K p.a.
This property truly has so much to offer. An inspection is highly recommended – you won’t be disappointed!
Property Features –
• Quiet cul-de-sac location, easy 5 minute stroll to dog-friendly beach
• Beach access via safe and easy underpass with no roads to cross.
• 7 minutes drive to famous Hastings Street, Noosa
• Substantial family home with 2 x living areas and great separation perfect for teenage kids and guests alike
• Large alternate upstairs living area & deck with extensive ocean views
• Large undercover alfresco dining area overlooking the stunning 11m Heliocol solar-heated pool, with waterfall feature and coloured lighting
• 4 large bedrooms all with generous BIR’s, plus separate study
• Main bedroom with huge ensuite, separate dressing room and sea view
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning
• Double lock up garage with remote access
• Large shed attached to garage, with light and power
• Low-maintenance garden with 2 separate grassed areas, ideal for kids and pets
• Excellent income can be derived from either permanent or holiday letting.
- Saturday 19 January - 10:00am — 10:30am