14 Yatama Place, Cooroibah, Queensland 4565
Private and Close to Town
Love Noosa but want peace and quiet too? Then this large architecturally designed home on just under 4 acres is for you! Includes swimming pool, jacuzzi, cascading waterfall, outside fire-pit and pergola overlooking your own private lagoon. Cooroibah Lake for fishing and relaxing is only 4 mins down the road, 7 mins drive to Tewantin, 10 mins to Noosaville and Noosa Main Beach is 15 mins.
Currently used as a holiday escape this stunning architecturally designed home backs onto bushland reserve. The home is incredibly spacious – 250 square metres with an additional 150 square metres of verandas and undercover entertainment areas – a beautiful melding of inside and outside. Polished concrete in living areas and beautiful polished timber floors in all bedrooms.
This home has been built to provide ultimate comfort and relaxation. All living areas and 2 bedrooms have direct outlook to the spring fed lagoon which has a 4 metre waterfall feature. Kangaroos and other wildlife are abundant.
There are two enormous living areas. In the main living area the raked ceilings are hoop pine and soar to over 5 metres high. The large kitchen with granite benches is made for entertaining with a beautifully appointed dining room.
All bedrooms are large with almost 3 metre high vaulted hoop pine ceilings – 2 bedrooms (including the master bedroom) have bay windows looking out over the lagoon and the other 2 bedrooms have French doors opening out into a courtyard. (Block-out blinds in all bedrooms) Ducted air conditioning with the choice of fans in every room. In winter the fireplace creates a beautiful warmth throughout the living areas.
And then there are so many possibilities for enjoying yourself on the property:
* Relax in the 6 person Jacuzzi which looks out over the natural Wallum Bush.
* Swim in the pool and chill on the sun beds.
* Feed the ducks and other birds in the afternoon and enjoy the abundant wildlife – bird watchers paradise as well as a family of kangaroos to enjoy.
* Relish the flora and take a walk in your own personal 8 acre natural Wallum Bush park which adjoins the property
* Light the fire in the fire-pit and enjoy the atmosphere of an outside fire sitting on beautiful sandstone blocks
* Barbecue your favourite food and sit in the pergola which is built out over the lagoon.
* Feeling a bit cool – light the inside open fire which is cleverly designed to never smoke!
* Large 2 bay shed with ample storage, 2 bay car port, 2 outdoor gazebos
* Mixture of polished concrete floors and hardwood timber throughout
* Ducted air conditioning with the choice of fans in every room. In winter the fireplace creates a beautiful warmth throughout the living areas.
Views: Bush, Water
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 4
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Fenced
- Jetty / Pontoon
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Floor Boards
- Open Fireplace