9 Poinciana Avenue, Tewantin, Queensland 4565
Ultimate Convenience near Tewantin CBD
The sellers are ready to move so make your offer now and you will secure a fabulous home.
A hidden oasis in the heart of 'Old' Tewantin will have you thinking you are a million miles away.
Set well back from the road with a battle axe driveway , with no road noise and ample off-street parking; business owners will appreciate the separate studio with ensuite at the front. While ideal for a range of professional uses, it is perfect as a guest or teenager retreat.
Thick timber doors open into a breezeway, from where sliding doors provide access to the open plan living zone. Tiled floors flow throughout, with sliding doors opening from every room to external areas.
A large kitchen is the hub of the home, which is immaculately presented with granite-look benches, ample timber cabinetry and bench space. Appliances include a dishwasher and four-burner gas cooktop.
The master suite has sufficient built-in robe space, its own ensuite and sliding doors opening to the rear terrace.
The main bathroom services two mirror-image bedrooms, both of which have built-in robes and sliding doors outside.
Almost every room overlooks the fabulous alfresco area and the surrounding low maintenance landscaped gardens.
Its Poinciana Avenue location not only adds to the appeal from a lifestyle perspective, but also the business minded will appreciate the convenience of being so close to the CBD.
• 790sqm block set well back from the road
• School opposite; public pool & sporting fields within walking distance
• Low maintenance design lends itself to a lock-up & leave arrangement
• Close to Tewantin CBD; studio at entrance & off-street parking
• Discrete laundry with external access and ample storage
• Single lock-up garage; plus single carport
• Indoor/outdoor design with alfresco garden
• Throw the keys away! Walk to cafes; retails & services
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 2