754 / 61 Noosa Springs Dr, Noosa Springs, Queensland 4567
Single Level Golf Course Villa
The owners of this beautiful Noosa Springs home are ready to move onto the next stage in their lives, having purchased a new apartment in Brisbane. Therefore, they can accommodate a quick settlement period.
This delightful single level home is built on a substantial 870m2 allotment with a floor area of approximately 453m2. Situated on an elevated block adjacent to Lake Weyba, taking in a stunning leafy private back drop, this property has been fastidiously maintained and will appeal to the fussiest of buyers.
With a stylish interior, high quality fittings and luxury appliances, this superb home is fit for those who deserve only the best in life. Consisting of 3 spacious bedrooms plus a home office or 4th bedroom, it presents a beautiful large open plan design, built to capture cooling breezes, whilst facilitating an abundance of natural light into the home. Lovely earthy tones throughout create a warm homely environment. There is a separate studio apartment perfect for guests, which is located at the front of the property, allowing great separation and privacy.
We all enjoy entertaining and cooking for our loved ones and this delightful abode is sure to appeal, with the kitchen being at the central point, overlooking the sparkling pool and offering a great functional space while interacting well with all the rest of the home.
There is a fantastic central courtyard & inground pool with a North-Easterly aspect and a serene cascading sandstone water feature. In addition, there is a large undercover entertaining area with a fully equipped outdoor kitchen and bar, against a lovely bush back drop, perfect for entertaining all year around.
Such an an easy living home, with low maintenance landscaped gardens and all on one level, you will have more time to enjoy with friends over a glass of wine.
Ideal for the professional couple, family, or simply the keen golfer, who would love to take advantage of the lifestyle that Noosa Springs offers, together with 24 hour security. Only 5 minutes to Hastings Street with its abundance of eclectic cafes, famous restaurants and boutique shops.
* Architecturally designed home
* Turkish coral stone tiles flowing throughout, including the outdoor entertaining areas
* Large open plan single level living
* Fastidiously maintained & beautifully presented
* Large chef style kitchen with quality appliances
* Large central courtyard with North-Easterly Aspect
* Inground pool with sandstone water feature
* Lovely earthy tones throughout the home
* Separate fully detached studio apartment
* Multiple indoor/outdoor living areas
* Fully equipped outdoor kitchen and bar
* Separate home office/4th bedroom with external access
* Double car garage with separate buggy garage
* Pet friendly estate
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 2