502 / 61 'The Ridge' Noosa Springs Drive, Noosa Springs, Queensland 4567
Price Guide $1,900,000
ELEGANCE & CHARM
North Facing Premiere Property Adjacent to the Golf Course
Position is perfect and privacy is paramount in this impressive abode at The Ridge in Noosa Springs. Presenting 502 Noosa Springs, as soon as you walk through the front door, it’s evident this high quality home has been meticulously maintained.
North facing and designed for all year round entertaining, with multiple indoor/outdoor living areas, you will be spoilt for choice when spending time at home. With high ceilings and open plan living, a luxurious kitchen, with ample storage, plus quality Miele kitchen appliances including dishwasher, 5 gas burner cooktop, oven and microwave, allowing you to cook up a storm for family and guests.
For added convenience, an optional large downstairs master with ensuite, opens onto a nice private north facing courtyard. A wide slightly curved wooden stair case leads to an upstairs master bedroom which boasts a large ensuite and WIR, plus a substantial balcony overlooking the pool and golf course. The 3rd bedroom is also positioned on the upper level. In addition, there is a generous size study nook, with reading area and wet bar.
A lush green bush back drop, adds to the ambience around the large resort style pool and lush green grass to appease the eye.
In addition there is 24 hour manned gated security and a world renowned 18 hole golf course, club house, day spa, gym and tennis courts, you really will feel like you’re one of the lucky ones. There are two common pools with BBQ facilities and Foxtel included as part of the body corporate fees. It’s a 5 minute drive to Hastings Streets cafe's, restaurants and speciality shops.
• Absolute privacy & security
• Quality fixtures & fittings throughout
• Kitchen with Island bench with stone top and quality appliances
• Ducted air con and ceiling fans throughout
• Multiple indoor/outdoor living areas, perfect for all year round entertaining
• Low maintenance, manicured, irrigated, landscaped gardens throughout
• Downstairs master bedroom, as well as upstairs master bedroom
• Polished stone tiles throughout downstairs except for master bedroom, which is carpeted
• Wooden Staircase & floors upstairs
• Pet friendly
• Open plan living
• Outdoor shower
• Foxtel subscription included
• Large double garage with Epoxy coated floor, plenty of room to store the golf buggy too
• Beautifully maintained gardens and cobble stone roads throughout the development
• 18 hole golf course with clubhouse, restaurant, pro shop, day spa, gym and tennis courts
• 24 hour manned gated security, perfect environment for a lock and leave or for someone seeking a secure environment to live.
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Garaging: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining Area